Friday, December 11, 2009

A Pashmina Shawl For The New Year

Here is my Madelinetosh Pashmina Sugar Plum. Isn't she gorgeous? And she's unbelievably soft. Nothing makes me more happy than picking up parcels of yarn from my mailbox after a long day at work. I can start dreaming again about knitting another new sweater or a shawl. Yes, a pashmina shawl in sugar plum color to start the New Year is not a bad idea. I never knit a shawl before. It's time for me to venture into the world of complicated but excited lace work.
Be not afraid! Be very brave! Knit a shawl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just gorgeous my friend! I must ask about the surrounding fabric, what is it, it looks amazing?!
    xo Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulrika, it's the fabric of my very old Christmas stocking stuffer. I hang it out with my favourite skeins of yarn to give my family and friends hints. Hope they'll get it.

    ReplyDelete