I finally did it. I've just had my hair chopped off. I really like my short hair now. Liberated, at last, on this Friday the 13th.
Caption for these two photos should be "The trick of shooting yourself from the back".
Good bye long hair. I used to love you a lot, but it's time for me to change.
Some hair tricks I love to share since I've been asked quite often:
- I'm not a high maintenance kind of gal.
- I used to cut my own hair when it was long.
- With this short haircut, there's no way I can make it nice and even at the back, so I have to go to the salon.
- I paid C$29.00 before tax and tip for this hair cut including shampoo and blow dry.
- Kal, my newly found talented hairdresser has spent 45 mins to cut my hair. She's a true artist who loves to do hair.
- I never put on high light streaks on my hair. Sitting in the salon for two hours is not my style. The streaks on my hair are actually from my strands of gray hair that take the hair coloring differently.
- I color my hair at home using Garnier Belle Color #50 Medium Brown ( boring but cost effective).
- I shampoo my hair every day with Pantene and use this round brush while blow drying my damp hair.