Thursday, September 30, 2010

See You Again, September.

I can not let September go away without saying anything. I want to tell my September that I will miss her very much when she's gone. I've been busy all September, working, knitting, and ...knitting again.


Colonnade



Be.Maple Leaf



Mineral Textured Shawl


And while knitting, I was always thinking of her, and how beautiful she is, September. And in spite of her mood swings weatherwise, she is saying her farewell to Vancouverites with the brightest smile of a gorgeous sunny day today, her last day of 2010.
See you again, September, and we'll see what inspiration you bring to me as a knitter then.

3 comments:

  1. They go so fast!

    Beautiful projects, I cant wait to see what October will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three shawls are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawls are so exquisite! And today the 1st day of October was just as spectacular, no? Can't wait to see what you've got lined up for October!

    ReplyDelete