Wednesday, November 03, 2010

November Daybreak

I woke up this morning to see this from my window. It looks like there's a huge fire, an inferno in this November sky

November Sky

November Sky

November Sky

November Sky

November Sky

Coincidentally, I'm almost finishing my "Winter Solstice" cardigan, which I use Tosh Merino DK in Charcoal, a beautiful colorway of various shades of gray.

charcoal

But my gray cardigan will be much cooler looking than this scary sky, even though its gorgeous colors make me want to knit a "Daybreak" from Westknits.

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are very inspiring! I would love to knit a Daybreak in those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, those sky photos are amazing. And that grey yarn looks so great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous sky! Today was soft pinks and lilacs, aren't we having some fantastic weather? Can't wait to see your Winter Solstice.

    ReplyDelete