Friday, July 02, 2010

Creme de Menthe on Goodale

As soon as I saw Cecily's Goodale, I knew I had to knit her, and I had to knit her with Creme de Menthe.
There's something in Goodale that reminds me of the mischievous kid with pockets full of sentimental collectibles: favorite candy wraps, bottle caps, dried flowers, seashells, love notes...
And Creme de Menthe, the color, not the drink, that is so "forever young"...
Sarah saw me taking pictures of my Goodale on the mannequin and so sweetly,my lovely child, offered to model it even though she was still very sick with the cold.
These small things really made my day a day to cherish.


goodale

goodale

goodale

goodale

goodale

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, the cardigan and Sarah! I hope that she feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agreed - both Sarah and Goodale is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete